Modern twist on Spanish Colonial on quiet hillside
8 oaspeți · 4 dormitoare · 5 băi
The word “fairytale” is often used when describing small European villages, especially when they’re vacation destinations. Ronda plays out more like a novel or a classic film. The works of Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles suggest the same, as both spent many summers living in Ronda, taking inspiration from the beautiful city and its rich historical influence. Hacienda Bodeguera celebrates Ronda in the same way with its peaceful, serene atmosphere located just a few kilometers from the historic center.
Hacienda Bodeguera merges Spain’s historic past and stylish present within its four en-suite bedrooms, gated estate. Spanish colonial architecture is represented by ancient stone walls, exposed wood beams, a clay-tiled roof, and the villa’s numerous openings to the beautiful outdoors. On the modern side, Bodeguera uses clean lines, minimalistic decor, and an open concept floor plan to create a space that is both elegant and calming. Outside, Bodeguera is decorated with mature trees, lush greenery, and dynamic views of the distant mountains and valley below.
Inside, the villa is outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar, espresso machine, and formal dining for ten. There’s a wood burning fireplace, sauna air conditioning, Smart television, and Wi-Fi to keep you comfortable and connected. Outside, alfresco dining can be arranged for up to forty guests, making Bodeguera ideal for large social gatherings. There’s a charcoal barbeque, wood-fired oven, children’s play area, and infinity swimming pool on the terrace as well.
Ronda is really an incredible city, and if you dig in and immerse yourself, you won't be disappointed. Start your exploration with Ronda’s three bridges, Romano, Viejo, and Nuevo, all three of which span the Tajo Canyon, offering breathtaking views of the city and cliffs. Another must-see in Ronda is the Corrida Goyesca, the bullfighting ring. Built at the end of the eighteenth century, this beautiful Neoclassical structure was the first bullfighting ring in Spain. After, follow Ronda’s ancient winding streets and you’ll discover delicious cuisine, boutique shops, cafes and bars, and some of the World’s most inspiring scenery and architecture.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
• Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Direct access to Sauna with mountain view. Crystal
glass overlooking the mountain
• Bedroom 2 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub. Crystal glass overlooking the mountain/vineyards.
• Bedroom 3 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
• Bedroom 4 : Two twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub.
• Additional Bedding : upon request.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Located in gated community with security 24/7
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
• Wine Cellar / vineyards around the house.
• Ice maker
• Espresso Machine
• Formal dining area with seating for 10
• Smart Television
• Wood Fireplace
• Air conditioning
• Heated Floors
• Security system
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Alfresco dining with seating for 40
• Charcoal Barbeque
• Wood-fired oven
• Gated property
• Sun loungers
• Water feature
• Childrens play area
• Vineyards (tour upon request)
STAFF & SERVICES
• Housekeeping - 3 days per week
• Property Manager
• Guest Experience Manager/Concierge 24/7
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
• Chef service
• Villa pre-stocking
• Airport transfer
• Activities and excursions
• Laundry service
• Boat Rental
• Bicycle Rental
• Extra cleaning service (required for all reservations of more than 8 guests)
Points of Interest
• 14 km to Town of Ronda with Restaurants & Shops
• 22.5 km to Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park
• 63.1 km to Flamingos Golf Club
• 66.9 km to Marbella
• 134 km to Seville
• 151 km to Cadiz
• 168 km to Cordoba
• 184 km to Granada
• 111 km to Málaga Airport (AGP)
• 126 km to Jerez Airport (XRY)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Locuințe extraordinare unde totul este de cinci stele
Atent gândite și impecabile din toate punctele de vedere, locuințele Airbnb Luxe îți oferă dotări și servicii de lux, precum și un Designer de călătorii dedicat.
Diferența oferită de Airbnb Lux
Planificarea călătoriei de la un capăt la celălalt
Designerii de călătorii îți coordonează sosirea, plecarea și orice altceva dorești.
Inspecție cu peste 300 de puncte
Fiecare locuință Airbnb Luxe este verificată personal pentru a fi într-o stare perfectă.
Asistență non-stop în timpul călătoriei
Asistență premium, la cerere, pentru orice întrebare, la orice oră.
Ai întrebări despre această locuință?
Te vom pune în legătură directă cu un Designer de călătorii Airbnb Lux, concierge-ul tău contemporan care cunoaște fiecare locuință și te poate ajuta să-ți planifici întreaga călătorie.
Prețuri și disponibilitate
Politica de anulare și Regulile casei
Dacă anulezi cu cel puțin 125 de zile înainte de călătorie, vei plăti doar 50% din costurile totale de cazare aferente rezervării. Dacă anulezi cu mai puțin de 125 de zile înainte de călătorie, rezervarea este nerambursabilă.